Saturday, August 2, 2014

Spirituality





Spirituality

We as people often speak these words "We're not going to claim that," however who are we to say what we will and will not claim. I say this because I did not wake up in December 2013 and decide I would claim invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer. I did speak of beginning my own business as well as publishing a book. Those were my plans. 

In the new international version of the bible Jeremiah 29:11 states "For I know the plans I have for you. "declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." So once again who are we to say what we will and will not claim. Our lives were written before we were conceived in our mothers wound and yes we do have choices but our life is written.  

For me I must honestly say, if I had the choice I would not have claimed my diagnosis. I would not have taken this journey, but we know it wasn't up to me. I thank the Lord for this journey and the strength Hes given me to get through. So, I myself will no longer speak those six words to anyone anymore. I have learned through personal experience it wasn't something that I, myself, really cared to hear. 

So, as each one of us rise each morning count it all joy because it was written that way. Blessed we are because our faith in God sustains us knowing that He does not lie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment